Friday, November 12, 2010

I AM THE KING.....of the dog park









I am at my favorite spot in the Dog Park, although it is much better when the humans are sitting on the benches. I did not want to ask any humans for permission to post their pictures because I don't ask humans for permission for anything.

Most people are happy to see me up on the table so they can pet me and get kisses from me, although the best humans are the ones who get annoyed and act like I dont belong up on the table; all I need to do is give a little growl and it staightens most of them out like right now.  It is a dog park after all, if they did not want to be at a place with me on the table, they should probably go somewhere that I am not at.

As you can see Flash knows his place, only the King should be on the table.

Remy


15 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I would so love to be a member of your Royal Khourt!

Where do I apply?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

K9 Katastrophie said...

BUWAAHAAAHAA! Your majesty....*cutsey*.. I am honored!

Licks,
Ruthie

♥I am Holly♥ said...

I wish I was on the ground under your table. It would be absolutely pawesome to be with "the King"!!! You two are gorgeous!

Lots of love, Holly and mom

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

King Remy - has a great ring to it - you look mighty regal on your throne.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Anonymous said...

Hi Remy! (And Flash.) My furend Ruthie told me abouts you and I just had to come over and see you guys in pawson. You're both very handsome and I hope we can be furends!

Oh, and I'm with you. Why would humans come to a dog park and then expect dogs to not be up on the table? I mean, they most obviously puts that furniture in there for doggies, right?

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Asta said...

Hi Wemy and Flash
so nice to meet you..you suwe awe a hiunk!!
and it's only wight that you should weceive youw subjects fwom above
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Road Dog Tales said...

Ruthie sent us over! Nice to meet you handsome guys. We totally agree about the dog park - plenty of other places they can go!

The Road Dogs

Anonymous said...

Royal Roi Remmy! Has a nice RING!

D.K. Wall said...

Queen Natasha the Evil is quite clear that you can sit there as King, but a Queen also sits on the table. The minions, of course, can sit on the ground and she is quite ok with that.

The Army of Four said...

Remy rules!!!! Ha rooooooo!
Flash looks like he's guarding you!
Play bows,
Zim

Jack & Moo said...

Woo are the King? Yes woo are!

jack & moo

FiveSibesMom said...

Now that's how to rule a dog park! Love your authority King Remy and his dutiful sidekick, Sir Flash! Make those minions bow to you O'Great Sibes...

Khady Lynn said...

I think those benches are actually there for dogs and the humans just use them without our permission.

You totally own them!

Holly

Anonymous said...

You guys are so pretty!!

Dog parks are fun, huh?!

Your new pal, Simba

Jack & Moo said...

Furry nice throne they put there fur woo! Star used to rule our dogpark from the table-top too.

jack & moo