Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jumpin Jack Flash Is A Gas Gas Gas

Woo Woo, Flash here to introduce myself.  You may recognize the first photo, that is my Dad Tonto, me and Remy are 1/2 brothers.  The pretty lady in white is my Mom, Avalanche.  Then in chronological order is me at 1 week, 4 weeks, 7 weeks and 8 weeks.



My Dad picked me when I was 6 months old at Christmas 2007; he says it was because I was on sale although I know the real reason is that I am so cute, and at 6 months old when I came home; I was more of an equal to Remy, who needed a doggie partner and someone to wrestle with besides Dad.

Now that I have introduced myself, we will begin moving forward in our blogging pretty soon; I know Remy wants to show some more pictures of him when he was young, before I got here, ..... yawn...... so we will all have to deal with that for a few more posts ....... (don't tell him I yawned he is pretty sensitive). 

See you soon,

Flash



1 comment:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Flash, you are super cute too! I bet Remy was so happy to see you. It's nice to have a wrestling partner. That's what I have Kat for, although I've had her since I was in my mom's tummy because we are littermates. She would say that she has been bossing me around since before I was born.


Steve